Dual-Purpose Repeater For Efficient Communications
The VXR-7000 long-range radio not only lengthens the communication range of two-way radio systems, but also serves as a base station built for convenience and easy fleet communications, which ensures 100% continuous duty cycle in public safety, industrial or administrative work areas.
Switch Modes with just the Push of a Button
By just pressing the Push-To-Talk transmission button, you can easily convert your two-way radio to different function modes.
Local or Remote Operating Capability
Designed to function with ease, the VXR-700 allows users or operators to switch to remote mode with just a push of a button. This two-way radio system can also be controlled using external devices that are connected to the accessory connector.
Meets Safety Standards
This Vertex Standard mobile and portable two-way radio features DTMF built-in decoding to coordinate with Emergency and ANI functions. If an emergency alert is received from a mobile or portable radio, the VXR-7000 will beep loudly to notify the dispatcher. The LCD on the two-way radio will also blink repeatedly.
Uninterrupted Power Supply
In case of a power failure during operations, the VXR-7000 will immediately switch to the 12-volt rechargeable backup battery, when connected.
- 16 Channels
- 8-Character ANI / ENI ID Display
- 47 CTCSS tones / 108 DCS Encode / Decode
- CW ID Transmitter
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCLO)
- Busy Tone Lockout (BTLO)
- DTMF Encode and Decode
- 5-Tone Encode / Decode
- Multi-Tone Decode
- Community repeater operation (up to 16 tones)
- Time-Out Timer, Hang Timer, Guard Timer
- D-Sub 25 pin accessory connector
- Line interface port
- PC Programmable
- MH-67A8J: Standard microphone
- MD-12A8J: Desktop microphone
- MR-3: 19” Rack mount kit (4U size)
- MR-4: 19” Rack mount kit (3U size)
- CT-68: Duplexer installation kit
- VXD-60VC: Internal duplexer VHF 148 -160 MHz
- VXD-60UD: Internal duplexer UHF 440 – 480 MHz