Robust Capabilities in the Most Compact Size
Don’t be deceived by its size. However small it may seem, the Vertex Standard VX-820 series is unobtrusive and equipped with more enhanced features that are not typically found in other portable two-way radios of this size.
Resistant to Harsh Environments
Manufactured to strict IP ratings, the VX-820 series withstands even the toughest environments such as rain, snow, fire suppression spray and dust. This robust two-way radio can also be submerged to a depth of 3 feet in water for up to 30 minutes. The waterproof walkie talkie has been tested to meet military standards for ruggedness, as well as the IP57 ingress protection standard.
Long-Lasting Power for Maximum Performance
The VX-820 series offers a choice of Li-Ion battery power of up to 3000 mAh. This means that your Vertex Standard two-way radio can last for more than 20 hours (per specifications), giving you long hours of excellent performance.
Customisable Functions to Meet Your Communication Needs
Get the ultimate signalling performance with a choice of multiple 2-tone encode and decode or 5-tone signal to support the most advanced communication needs from individual to fleet operations. The front panel also includes a 7-colour LED with variable flash patterns for custom incoming call alerts.
Meets Safety Standards
With just a push of a button on this Vertex Standard mobile two-way radio, an emergency notification to alert for help will be sent to a designated channel. The two-way radio will also automatically switch and monitor the designated emergency channel. This portable handheld radio also includes Remote Listen, a feature that turns the radio on remotely when necessary to monitor what is happening in the vicinity.
Loud Audio for Noisy Environments
With a 700-mW audio output, this two-way radio ensures that you will be able to hear critical information even when you are in a noisy environment.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System – ARTS™
Like all other Vertex Standard radios, the VX-820 series is designed to inform you when another ARTS™-equipped station is within your communication range. It’s a great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
- 512 Channel capacity (VX-829/824)
- 16 Channel capacity (VX-821)
- Wide band coverage
- Nine Programmable keys (VX-829)
- Seven Programmable keys (VX-829)
- Three Programmable keys (VX-821)
- Programmable channel selector
- Direct channel recall
- 12-Character alphanumeric display
- RX/TX Battery power save
- DTMF ANI
- DTMF Speed Dial (VX-829)
- Stun / kill / revive (5-tone)
- Lone Worker
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Minimum volume control
- Scan options: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-me, Follow-me Dual Watch, Talk Around
- Programmable home channel function
- Radio-to-radio cloning
- MH-50D7A: Public Safety speaker mic w/toggle
- MH-66A7A: Submersible noise cancelling speaker mic
- MH-66B7A: Submersible speaker mic w/PF key & toggle
- VH-111: Over-the-head dual-muff headset
- VH-115L: Behind the Head, lightweight headset
- FNB-V129LI-UNI: 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V92LI: 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V92LIIS: 3000 mAh Intrinsically safe Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V128LI-UNI: 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V87LIA: 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V127LI-UNI: 1380 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V86LIA: 1380 mAh Li-Ion battery
- VAC-UNI: Single unit charger for UNI batteries
- VAC-6058: Multi unit charger for UNI batteries
- VAC-921: Desktop rapid charger (non-UNI)
- VAC-6920: 6-Unit rapid charger (non-UNI)
- VCM-2: Vehicular charger kit for VAC-921
- LCC-820: Leather Carry Case Options
- FBA-34: Alkaline Battery Case (AA)