Evolve to Better Communication and Value
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance of eVerge™ two-way radios. eVerge™ radios are compact and precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality — giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
Conversion Made Easy with Analog Integration
eVerge™ radios operate in both analog and digital modes and can be used with any existing analog two-way radios.
Direct Mode enables you to have two communication paths on a single frequency effectively doubling your call capacity without the need of a repeater.
When seconds matter, transmit interrupt allows an operator to halt or “interrupt” any current transmission, in favor of a priority message. Transmit Interrupt functionality ensures your critical messages will connect.
Better Radio Call Quality
Digital eliminates noise and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge™ digital radios feature the AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhanced voice quality.
Better Message Control and Privacy
Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. Digital radios each have unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
Better Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II™
Get ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range. And, with Vertex Standard’s exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II™), you will always know if you are in or out of range with another ARTS II™- equipped radio.
Submersible and Weatherproof
Meets international standard IP 57 for dust and water protection where fresh water does not harm the radio when submersed to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
Intrinsically Safe Option for Hazardous Locations
Intrinsically safe models are SGS certified to the requirements of ANSI/UL913 5th Edition for use in Class I, II, III, Division 1; Groups C,D,E,F,G; Temp T3C hazardous locations.
- 9 Programmable keys (EVX-539)
- 7 Programmable keys (EVX-534)
- 3 Programmable keys (EVX-531)
- ARTS™ & ARTS II™
- Programmable tri-color LED custom call alert
- Internal VOX
- RSSI Indicator (EVX-534/539)
- Voice inversion encryption (EVX-534/579)
- Lone worker alert
- Emergency alert
- Key lock
- Voice channel announce
- DTMF Telephone Interconnect/ANI
- Multiple scan options (Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-me)
- Nuisance channel delete
- Radio-to-radio cloning
- Option board expandable (EVX-534/539)
Analog Mode Features
- Voice compander
- Whisper mode
- CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
- MDC-1200® encode/decode
- 2-Tone encode/decode
- 5-Tone encode/decode
- DTMF Telephone interconnect/ANI
- DTMF Paging (EVX-534/539)
- Remote stun/kill/revive
Digital Mode Features
- All Call/Group Call/Individual Call
- Text messaging
- Direct/Dual Capacity Mode
- Transmit Interrupt
- PTT ID encode (EVX-531) encode/decode (EVX-534/539)
- Basic/Enhanced Privacy
- 256b AES encryption (EVX-534/539)
- Mixed Mode Scan
- Site Search
- DTMF encode
- Remote Monitor
- 128 Record Contact List
- MH-81A4B: Over-the-head light duty VOX headset
- MH-37A4B-1 Earpiece microphone
- MH-360S: Compact speaker microphone
- MH-450S: Speaker microphone
- MH-66A4B: IP 57 Submersible microphone
- FNB-V133LI-UNI: 1380 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V134LI-UNI: 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FNB-V134LIIS-UNI: 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery [IS]+
- VAC-UNI: Single-unit charger
- VAC-6058: Multi-unit charger
- FBA-41: 6AA Battery case
- CLIP-20: Belt clip
- Leather cases available